An Experienced Portland Business Law, Bankruptcy, General Practice Firm Working on Your Behalf
Advocating for and Counseling Individuals and Businesses in Southern Maine Since 1979
In these complex economic times, it’s vital to seek the help of a veteran attorney whenever you or your business face a legal matter that could have a significant impact on your future. Steven E. Cope and the Cope Law Firm represent individual and business clients dealing with corporations, limited liability companies, bankruptcy, estate planning, real estate, transactions, disputes and litigation. From my office located in Portland, I assist clients throughout Southern Maine. Whether you are an individual or a business with a tough financial problem or you are in need of expertise in a transaction or simply looking for counsel and advice in an matter of importance to you or your family, I can help. With more than 35 years of experience on my side, I have the knowledge and dedication necessary to find solutions to your problem or concern.
Fighting to get results for you
When you come to the Cope Law Firm for legal assistance, you get the benefit of my:
- Experienced counsel — I have spent more than 35 years helping clients in all manner of legal issues. I am thoroughly familiar with the workings of the legal system and how to get you the results your entitled to.
- Tenacious service — I am ready to handle your situation regardless of whether your case goes to litigation or a deal can be done outside of court. I study your case thoroughly to find the best plan of representation, and then I aggressively pursue results that work for you.
- Effective judgment — I don’t take every case that I am presented. I make sure that we are the right match for each other before we embark on a journey through the legal process. My clients are important to me, and I only take your case when I know I can help.
- Personal attention — I personally handle your matter.
Areas of practice
At the Cope Law Firm, I handle cases for clients throughout Southern Maine regarding:
- Bankruptcy — We help individuals and families put in place bankruptcy plans to secure their financial future.
- Business law — My business law services enable companies to get up and running again.
- Commercial litigation — I fight for the rights of businesses involved in commercial litigation.
Contact skilled small business lawyers and bankruptcy lawyers in Maine
If you need help with a business, financial or personal matter, call the Cope Law Firm today at 207-772-7491, or contact my office online to schedule an initial consultation.