An Experienced Portland Bankruptcy, Business Law and Commercial Litigation Firm Working on Your Behalf
Representing individuals and businesses in Southern Maine Since 1979
In these difficult economic times, it’s vital to seek the help of a veteran attorney whenever you or your business faces a legal issue that could have an impact on your future. Steven E. Cope and the Cope Law Firm represent clients dealing with bankruptcy, business law and construction litigation issues. From my office located in Portland, I assist clients throughout Southern Maine. Whether you are an individual with a tough financial problem or a business in need of assistance with a commercial or construction law issue, I can help. With more than 30 years of experience on my side, I have the knowledge and dedication necessary to find solutions to your problems.
Fighting to get results for you
When you come to the Cope Law Firm for legal assistance, you get the benefit of my:
- Experienced counsel — I have spent more than 30 years helping clients with their issues. I am thoroughly familiar with the workings of the legal system and how to get you the results your deserve.
- Tenacious service — I am ready to handle your situation regardless of whether your case goes to litigation or a deal can be done outside of court. I study your case thoroughly to find the best plan of representation, and then I aggressively pursue results that work for you.
- Effective judgment — I don’t take every case that I am presented. I make sure that we are the right match for each other before we embark on a journey through the legal process. My clients are important to me, and I only take your case when I know I can help.
Areas of practice
At the Cope Law Firm, I handle cases for clients throughout Southern Maine regarding:
- Bankruptcy — We help individuals and families put in place bankruptcy plans to secure their financial future.
- Business law — My business law services enable companies to get up and running again.
- Commercial litigation — I fight for the rights of businesses involved in commercial litigation.
Contact skilled small business lawyers and bankruptcy lawyers in Maine
If you need help with a bankruptcy, business law or commercial litigation issue, call the Cope Law Firm today at 207-772-7491, or contact my office online to schedule an initial consultation.